Monday, March 18, 2013

Week Seven was a nice week to be a baby!


Hanging out at the Argonaut on a Sunday afternoon. 
Sunshine is nice, yo.

"I have come to eat your flesh."
Just playing! I am not actually a zombie.
Yet.

My mom is so cute when she naps, right?


I am practicing my smiles. 
How am I doing?

Kuma. My brother/arch-nemesis.

Would you order a "baby burrito" at Chipotle?

My first tutu. 
Don't make fun of me, it's cute.

My mom can multitask like a mofo.
While taking this picture, she was also knitting a scarf with her toes.

First family outing to a national park!
The Great Falls were actually pretty great.


My moms took me to the botanic gardens.
I learned about various plants like Agapanthus, Hybrid Delphinium, and Liatris.

Yay, friends! What's up, T and J?

Yay, friends! What's up, Tangai?



Yay, friends! What's up, Sarah?


Yawnface.
I'm out, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment