Sunday, June 30, 2013

4 Months Old: Time to Reflect

Time passes quickly 
I get older, busier
Find time to reflect 
--
This entry represents my growing worldliness and increasingly nuanced perspective on life.

Today I will share my thoughts through poetry, in Haiku form.

When I turned four months old
I could bend time to my will
Naps: overrated.



Friends come from abroad
Lula's sense of style stellar
Clothes: overrated.


Modern life vexes
sometimes. Still, thankful for planes.
Grandparents are the best!


"Hey baby! Sit up straight!"
Said my parents with a smile.
No problem, b*tches.


What price affection?
Cool wind drifts across the Yards.
Hugs the sweetest gift.

Chopped salad treat.
Photos offer lasting laughs.
But I'm a baby.


Colors shimmering
Wonders of alien life 
This place blew my mind

Click clack tk tk tk
Got another friend request
I "liked" that comment.


Saying botani-
-cal takes lots of syllables.
Loves me some flowers.

Great leader, great man.
American paradox.
Also slaveowner.


Fingers, wrists, arms join
Sharing warmth through this embrace
Hugs are totes the best.





A trip to dad's work.
These people are all so sweet
Keep fighting for kids!

Moment overwhelms
Everyday surprises
Gummyworm smile!!

Minami-Chan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment