Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tigers and Tigers and Tigers, Oh My! - First road trip ever!!

I'm just going to be honest: When you are eight weeks old, it is hard to find a lot of time for travel. Sure I try to get out and about: a saunter around the block, a jaunt in the park, a mosey through the farmer's market. But it's hard to really get away

Finally, this past week, I was able to get my schedule in order, line-up transportation, and convince my parents that it was time for a road trip. The destination: the place where my mom and dad met and all the magic started (sort of). Princeton, New Jersey. Awww yeh, road trip!

Apparently my dad had some meetings in P-Town to dress up for. He looks okay but tell straight-up: are these stripes making me look fat?

Turns out one of my favorite things was just hanging out on the comfy hotel bed. Love how the Nassau Inn has updated their rooms!
Me and my dad playing 'kiss patrol.' 
One of my faves also.

Still chilly man. When is this "spring" I have heard so much about coming?

Hi Kristina Graff! Love your office! 
Thanks for the shirt!

Hi John Templeton! Please put in the good word when I apply for the Woodrow Wilson School Class of 2038!

Hi Ann Corwin! Great to meet you after all the wonderful things I have heard about you!



Me and my dad outside Robertson. Love the architecture -- I have always been a huge fan of Minoru Yamasaki.

Taking a little break by myself in Robertson Hall.

Mom and I catch up on the Journal of International Relations. She had to explain a couple of the newer concepts to me.



Me and my boy Woodrow. Great to meet you! Thanks for getting the magic going for my parents and sponsoring this first road trip. You are one of my favorite presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment