Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Fun, Part One: Happy Hallow-Giving!


They say that life happens when you are busy making other plans.
But I have found that sometimes life happens as a result of the plans that you make.

The last couple months have been filled with festive good times that are (apparently) a part of every year's plans. Here is Part One of what I have been up to.
*****
On Halloween, I got to rock not one....


Not two....


But THREE costumes! Which do you like best?

I was able to get festive with my cousin Stellan and his parents, Anna and Matt, when they came to DC.



Kiss sandwiches are the best.


While we were hanging out, I got to practice my standing at the park.

Park + parents = FUN

This chair can barely contain Cousin Stellan's and my cuteness.

High five!

 Side note: My hair is starting to come in!

For Thanksgiving, we were on the move.
First stop: Denver, Colorado!

Loved me some padded stairs!

Also loved me some Broncos!

Hanging at the Mall with G-Papa!

And Gram-Gram!

Thumb Yum!

Gram-Gram is awesome.
Second Thanksgiving stop: 
Seattle, Washington


My Obaachan and Grandpa are funny!


Snuggling is the best.


It was fun to see my cousins Mika and Kaya!

My cousin Kaya was really sweet with me!

Side note: My mama is pretty.

Couture tip: Fleece might not be fashionable but it sure is comfortable.

Got to be a little festive with my good friend Thulani and his moms Tafadzwa!


Humblebrag: That moment when you happen upon a pop-up store at the Farmer's Market and you see yourself on a giant poster....

Yeh, but still working on the eating thing.

Peace out from Minami-chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment