Friday, June 14, 2013

Three and a half months old... Seattle!

Seattle: The most beautiful city ever :)
(Sorry, my mom wrote that... she's always trying to edit my work!)

So after Japan, our travels continued as we hit up Seattle, where my mom grew up and where my uncle Charlie, auntie Eddie, and my cousins Kaya and Mika live. I got to meet up with them, plus a lot of my mom's friends!  Busy times, and here are the pics to prove it!

Peaches is so much fun!

Three HOT ladies. Am I right?


Hanging with friends Terry and Jeff!

Bath time in the U.S.... still fun!


Me and my uncle Charlie, Charlie-ojichan!

 
No matter what my mom tells you, it DOES rain in Seattle, and a girl's gotta be prepared!
Also, thanks, Tafadzwa and David for the rocking top!  Holla!


Clockwise from top left: hanging with Great Aunt Laura; chomping on my daddy's finger, snoozing on Auntie Eddie, chillin' with cousin Leah.

We went to this crazy kids' play space that looked fun for older kids, but considering I can't even sit up on my own, my options were limited. Luckily, my dad found me this crazy floating ball for me to look at! My cousins Isaac and Kaya are in the background.

Charlie-ojichan, Auntie Eddie, Kaya-chan, and Mika-chan


In the arms of my uncle and aunt.

 

Hiking on Cougar Mountain, only five minutes away from my uncle and aunt's house!

The three cousins, Kaya, me, and Mika!  It only took us 20 pictures to get this shot where we're all looking at the camera and not doing something silly.

Uh, hey guys... you know I can't sit up on my own yet... guys?  Guys???

These are my friends Jean and Ryan.
Their arms are comfy!

Call me Bourgeois, but I just feel more civilized when I am at a coffee shop. 


I'll admit it: this was not my finest moment .
Accidentally got poop on my face.
Happens to everyone, right?

I'm cute!

I'm funny!
 
Glamour shot!

Next up... I turn four months old, and my Denver grandparents come to visit!

Minami-chan out.

1 comment:

  1. Mina is a great poet and so thoughtful. I enjoyed this post a lot!

    Mina is gifted
    She speaks with authority
    Baby humor rocks

    ReplyDelete