Oh, hi there, blog-readers!
I didn't even see you there.
What am I up to?
Oh, not much -- just checking myself out in this new hat (sup Mindy!).
Thanks for sticking with me through these nine months -- truly the best nine months of my life!
Here is how I generally feel about turning the Big 0.75:
Fun times this last several weeks!
Had a photo session with my parents.
(Will post some pics from that shoot later.)
Here is one of the three of us:
Gross, right?
I'm like: Get a crib, people!
----
Ok. Lots of fun activities lately
We went for a hike.
Check out my ride!
Another activity: first times on the swings!
Petting zoo party!!!
Practicing yoga!
Sometimes I don't smile. Then sometimes I do!
Also, there is this. Look close.
Look closer!
Yeh, it's teeth!
Like Drake says:
Started from the bottom -- now we up!
Zero to four teeth with a quickness!
Also, had like the best brunch at Woodberry Kitchen. Ever.
Good times at daycare.
What's up, Tiana?
But listen:
Just cuz I am turning 0.75, doesn't mean I have figured it all out.
Still practicing walking....
And getting food into my mouth....
And becoming a sports fan....
But, listen.
I got this bathing thing down, boyeeeeeee.
Minami-chan, out!























No comments:
Post a Comment