Friday, July 12, 2013

4 Months Old, Part II - Questions, Questions



RHETORICAL QUESTIONS in the FOURTH MONTH OF LIFE




Will I always be this flexible?



Why are my grandparents so much fun???


Who the heck is that crazy guy?


Do eskimos really kiss like that?



When will I learn to fight back???


Am I really Superbaby like he says?


Are we the most adorable cousins ever?


How many lessons before I can play the guitar like that dude?


Is it me or is my mom kinda hot?


Tell me again when my profile in Vogue comes out?


How did that Stellan learn how to stand???


Did my dad really wear a shirt to match my dress?


How happy am I to hang with my friend Kristine?



Holy crap, have you ever been on a carousel???


No, seriously, are we the cutest cousins ever???


Um, where am I in this picture?
(Wassup, Carl and Elsie?)


Will I ever be as tan (or as awesome) as my super-cousin Claire?



What's better than brunch?


Can you believe that Amalia and I were born only three days apart?



Did my dad really give me a faux-hawk?


Does anyone give sweeter kisses than Auntie Mindy?


When will he start reading me Twilight?


Who's got a big smile and can sit up all on her own?


Minami-chan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment