Sunday, September 29, 2013

Months Six and Seven - Stuff is totally happening!


So much happening in my life! 
Rolling! 
Crawling! 
Eating
Standing! 
Traveling! 
Daycaring! 
It's all I can do to not just write exclamation points over and over and over!!!!!!! 
Life is amazing!!!!!!!!!! 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just to give you an update....here is the stuff that is happening in my life:

Stuff that is happening - Working on cuteness!









 

Stuff that happened - First modeling shoot for a friend's clothing line! Also took a family picture!


 




Stuff that happened - Amazing visit from the Pardos! First time getting to meet the group and they were awesome! Except for Chris! I didn't get that guy at all!



 



Stuff that happened - My good friend Lula (and her parents, Mindy and Nils) were in town from Africa for a long time! So long that they left with another baby! Sup Ollie!


Stuff that happened - I went to San Diego!





 




Stuff that happened - I started eating solid foods! Bananas, avocados, sweet potatos! 


Stuff that happened - Started day care!!!!!






Stuff that (rarely) happened - Exercise!


Stuff that happened - I went to New Haven/Yale to check out the sitch! Nice library, yo!

 

Stuff that happened - My grandparents came to town!





Stuff that happened - My supercousins Abu and Kim-Kim also came to town!

 

As they say....stuff happens! A lot!
Peace out,
Minami-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment