Monday, April 8, 2013

Week Ten - To Do List....

To Do List -- April 2013

1. Continue to practice giggles and/or laughs.

2. Sleep six hours (or more) every night.

3. Grow third chin.

4. Finish chapter one of memoir Beautiful Wave, Beautiful Life.

5. Learn to poop into just diaper not clothes, blankets, etc.

6. Maintain cheek weight.


Sometimes before I go to bed, I likes to get my groove on. In this picture, I am lying down while pretending that I was jumping. Cool pose, right?

Ring, ring, ring. 

'Hello? Oh yes, Bolshoi Ballet, I would be happy to be your first infant performer!'

You thought I was kidding about the third chin, didn't you? 
Nope.


Who said I look like an owl? 
Who? Who? Who?


Me and dad on a 'spring' day. 
Chilly willy!

Here's a close-up. 
LOVE this hat from my auntie Anna!

Red carpet reporter: What are you wearing, famous and beautiful actress Minami Yamane Milner?
Me: Well, today I am wearing a tailored denim dress by Oshkosh B'Gosh, with a pink bow also by Oshkosh B'Gosh, and pink socks by Target. 
Red carpet reporter: I wish I were you.

This is a sweet artistic shot, right? 
I looked scared, but I am not.


This is me hanging out with Judge McKeown. My mom clerked for her in a paradise also known as San Diego. Please hold onto a clerkship for me in 2039 or thereabouts, your honor.

Ahhh, Naptime.
Minami-chan, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment