Monday, April 22, 2013

Weeks 11 and 12 - I Been Busy!

I BEEN BUSY
A Photo Essay by Minami Reilly Yamane Milner



Hi! I'm Minami! 

And I been busy the last couple of weeks.
Doing what? Well, let me tell you.


I been busy eating lunch with my boy Elie. 
(Yum veggie bacon.)
His parents Josh and Suzy are pretty cool too.



I been busy taking trips to the Navy Yards to picnic with my peez.
Great example of nascent urban development in formerly underutilized waterfront property.
Also, it's pretty.


I been busy getting my vaccination shots. 
Look at the before (left) and after (right). 
I did pretty well, right? 
No tears for this babygirl.

 

I didn't say that there were never tears for this babygirl.
Still, I been busy styling some Convos.


I been busy hanging out with my friend ABP.
She told me about her trip to Argentina. 
Now I want to go to the Pampas!


I been busy enjoying the cherry blossom explosion with my mom.
The fleeting nature of the blossoms arrival and quick departure remind one of the delicate preciousness and ephemeral nature of life itself.
Also, they smell nice.




I been busy going to my first wedding. Um, no one told me that I was not supposed to wear white (thanks, mom) but I had an awesome time toasting to the fantasticness of Tiana and Kenny! Cheers yall!


I been busy dancing with my dad.
Even though I am only three months old, I still appreciate any chance to get down to "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough."


I been busy eating brunch at my friend Krishanti's place. 
I lost a couple hours in her arms. 
She was so comfortable it's like she is made of feathers.


I been busy scoping out the scene.


I been busy hanging out with my friend Amalia -- she's only two days older than me!
Her parents Alex and Shana are pretty cool too.


I been busy with my mom. Do you know her? She's the best.


I been busy running into my friend Thulani in Capitol Hill.
His parents Tafadzwa and David are pretty cool too.
I can't wait until they move into my neighborhood!


I been busy going to the botanical gardens with my mom. 
Flowers are DOPE.


I been busy reading the classics.


I been busy hanging with my friend Ezra.
His mom Wensa is pretty cool too.


I been busy sleeping in a circle with my friends.
On a scale of 1 to adorable, where do we rate?


I been busy...but not too busy to miss naptime.
Minami-chan, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment